Young adults live in a time of transition, starting or graduating college, beginning a career, or a romantic relationship, this stage in life is often characterized by change. Our church is committed to come alongside our young adults to explore life’s significant questions through an authentic community who cares for one another, grows spiritually, and lives on mission.
POST COLLEGE / EARLY CAREER
For those in their 20s and 30s living on the Eastside, join us as we seek to follow Jesus fully and help others follow Jesus. More than a program, we focus on building authentic friendship by laughing together, making some memories and mutually encouraging each other. CBC is a large church so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our small community of young adults can find out how to best serve you.
- Social Events to meet people and connect through shared activity like a hike, a movie, karaoke, sports and serving in the community.
- Sunday Worship with a group who sit together from 9:30a to 10:30a in the main service, and linger together afterwards.
- Community Groups in homes nearby CBC. Doors open at 6pm, followed by dinner, Bible discussion, prayer and hangout.
- Mentoring from an older Christian to connect, mutually encourage one another, and gain insight about significant decisions in life.
Meet some of our Young Adults:
For high school grads living on the Eastside, we partner with Young Life College at Bellevue College to serve college age students, providing a fun, accepting community to be a part of while exploring or deepening their faith. Young Life College is committed to care for students of all backgrounds, to love them where they are, and believe in who they can become during and after college.
- Tuesdays “Stuff Happens” from 11:30a to 1:30p inside the café or outside the courtyard of the C Building. We meet to connect through games like 9 Square, Mario Cart, and Mini Golf.
- Wednesdays is “Club” from 11:30a to 1:30p inside C Building. We discuss significant questions about life, like discussing TED Talks or the teachings of Jesus.
- Sundays at CBC from 9:30a to 10:30a a group of us sit together in the main worship service.
Learn more about Young Life College: