REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER SPLASH IS CLOSED
Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade in the Fall
Registration Cost: $30 per child (includes shirt, daily verse reminder, craft, hearty snack and family BBQ dinner on Thursday night)
Dates: July 10, 11, 12, 13
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday Night Celebration Event: 6pm-8:30pm
At Maker Fun Factory, kids discover that God made them—and for a purpose! Kids participate in memorable Bible-learning activities, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, make and devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind Bible adventures, collect Bible Memory Buddies to remind them of God’s love, and test out Sciency-Fun Gizmos they’ll take home and play with all summer long. Plus, kids will learn to look for evidence of God all around them through something called God Sightings. Each day concludes with the Funshop Finale that gets everyone involved in living what they’ve learned!
Be a Summer Splash Shopper!
What is a Snack Shopper?
Help us feed the 400+ campers and volunteers with breakfast and snacks.
We will need items like: strawberries - cereal - grapes - bagels - applesauce - popped popcorn etc.
What is a Backpack Shopper?
This years’ Splash service project is filling backpacks with school supplies for Olive Crest and Vision House which will be given to the children they serve. Each camper will be filling a backpack so our goal is 220 plus.
We will be need items like: pencils - pens - paper - calculators - crayons etc.
You can help us by joining the Summer Splash Shopper group through REALM. If you don’t have an account go to cbcbellevue.com/realm to request an invitation.
Join the group on Realm:
- Login to your account at https://onrealm.org/cbcbellevue
- In the Search box at the top of the page, search for Summer Splash Shopper
- Click the group and click “Request to join the group” (or Join if using the Connect mobile app)
- The Summer Splash Team will add you to the group.
- Watch for communication through your news feed and email – events will be set up for you to RSVP and select the items you wish to bring to help us make Splash a huge success!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.