SUMMER SPLASH 2018
SHIPWRECKED - JESUS SAVES!
Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade in the Fall
Registration Cost: $35 per child (includes shirt, daily verse reminder, craft, and a hearty snack)
Dates: July 9-12
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Shipwrecked is a summer program for kids going into Kindergarten thru 5th grade in the fall to discover that Jesus rescues them! Kids participate in memorable Bible-learning activities, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind Bible adventures, collect Bible Memory wrist bands to remind them of God’s love, and create some fun crafts they’ll take home and play with all summer long. Plus, kids will learn to look for evidence of God all around them through something called God Sightings.
Please review the Terms & Conditions before registering.
CBC REGULAR ATTENDERS
Register for Summer Splash through the Events list on Realm.
- Log into the Realm website or open the Connect mobile app.
- Click into the Events list and scroll to locate the Summer Splash event on Jul 9-12 and click on the event.
- Fill out the registration details for each child that will be attending.
- Select the option to add a payment.
- Submit registration.
Not registered on Realm?
To request an invitation, see the details on our Realm page.
Guest registration is now open! If you're not a regular attender at Crossroads and have not attended Summer Splash in the past, then use the link below for guest registration!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
SERVE WITH US!
Camp will run Monday-Thursday from 8:30-Noon. Please pick the area(s) where you would like to help. If you can’t come all week, let us know when you are available in the comments section below. We will provide a continental breakfast for all volunteers and their kids attending on the days of camp.
Team Captain - need 10-12 adults
· To support and help youth counselors move through the camp activities and programing.
· Be an encourager to campers, counselors, other team captains
· Model good behavior, sportsmanship, and participate in activities
· HAVE FUN!!
Snack prep: help with continental breakfast and snack prep 8-10 adults needed
Greet & Exit team: welcome the campers and their parents each morning; for pick up, collect check out tickets 6-8 adults needed
Stage & Decorations: need those handy with a hammer, drilling, painting and enjoys creating. This work will happen 1-2 weeks prior to camp. 6-8 adults needed, not required to be here during week of camp.
Crafts: assist campers through craft, help with set-up during rotations 3-5 adults needed
If you are interested in volunteering and have a child 3-4 years old, we have a Pre-School Splash just for them. Please let us know in the comments section below.
If you have any questions, please leave in the comments below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need help shopping for snacks for the kids and volunteers – fruit, bagels, juice, chips, etc. About 2-3 weeks out we will contact you regarding our needs based on our registration numbers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To attend Summer Splash, you must agree to the terms and conditions of participation. By completing the registration form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated below. You will indicate agreement on the registration form. For questions, email email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss any camper who constitutes a hazard to the safety and/ or rights of the others or demonstrates that he/she has rejected Crossroads Bible Church (hereafter CBC) rules and the reasonable controls and supervision of the camp staff. 2. The Camp Director reserves the right to refuse any camper for whom he/she feels the camp cannot provide adequate health care for and/or supervision, out of concern for the camper’s health and safety. The Camp Director also reserves the right to refuse any camper who they feel is unable to understand and/or follow safety procedures. 3. Conditions of custody, if applicable, will be fully communicated in writing to CBC including photocopy of the sections of any order referring to visitation rights. 4. Failure to disclose medical problems or concerns at the time of registration could result in dismissal 5. The parents/guardians are responsible for replacing property damaged by the reckless behavior of the camper 6. CBC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Valuable items should not be brought to camp.
Parents Agreement by signing the application, I/We (parent/guardian), have read and understand the conditions of enrollment and specifically agree to the following: 1. To permit our camper(s) to be involved in all activities at Summer Splash 2. To release CBC and any of their affiliates, directors and agents, from any and all civil liability arising from my child’s participation in Summer Splash 3. My signature on this application shall give the Camp Director authorization to arrange for any special services or other requirements necessary for my child’s welfare and good health including ordering injections, anesthesia, or surgery, if I cannot be reached. 4. I will list all of my child’s ongoing health conditions, medications, allergies, special dietary needs or activity restrictions, if any in the camper registration form when I complete it during the second step of registration. 5. I will provide food for snack time if my child has dietary needs or restrictions.