Position: Student Ministries Male Discipleship and Outreach Coordinator
This position provides leadership of male discipleship and outreach opportunities of Crossroads Bible Church’s Student Ministry (“United”).
Male Discipleship Responsibilities
- Oversee and develop strong biblical community for junior high and high school guys
- Shepherd the male small group leaders
- Help disciple and mentor guys in one-on-one, small and large group settings.
- Attend all student ministry programs and events.
- Oversee student ministry outreach and service opportunities (projects, trips, etc.)
- Organize and expand consistent opportunities for students to discover, develop and use their ministry gifts
- Directly accountable to the Student Ministries Director
- Collaborates and interacts closely with United team
- Attends weekly team meetings
- Full-Time, exempt, salaried
Qualifications | Experience
- Demonstrate qualifications of an elder as outlined in 1st Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Embodies the Family Ministry Team Values: relational, considerate, fun, passionate, creative, humble, and trustworthy
- Demonstrate a heart and passion for pastoral ministry towards children, students and parents
- The ability to communicate (teach/preach) effectively to children, students, and parents
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university, and evangelical theological education (Seminary degree desired)
- Committed to the theology, strategy, and vision of Crossroads Bible Church
- A regular attender and active member of Crossroads Bible Church