Crosswalk, MOPs kids and Childcare Assistant
The purpose of the Crosswalk, MOPS Kids and Childcare Assistant is to provide assistance to the Crosswalk and MOPS Kids teachers.
· Arrive in assigned classrooms by 9:10am on Tuesday and Thursday mornings
· Assist the Crosswalk, MOPS Kids and Childcare teachers and Childcare Coordinator as directed
· Lovingly care for the children in their class and graciously interact with their guardians
· Perform general cleanup at the end of class
· Directly accountable to the Childcare Coordinator and in his/her absence, the Pastor of Students and Children
· Part-Time, 5-8 hours per week
· Demonstrates the godly character as outlined in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
· Strong organizational skills with attention to details
· Demonstrate a heart for children
· Ability to work with a gracious spirit and demonstrate empathy as evidenced in first encounters with people
· Have a teachable and open attitude
· Demonstrate a commitment to the doctrinal statement, position papers, strategy and vision of Crossroads Bible Church
The Childcare Coordinator has the responsibility for the initiation and update of this job description; and with the approval of the Pastor of Students and Children, has the responsibility for its implementation.
Contact Laurie Werre to Apply! email@example.com